Benefits of light therapy for acne
Light therapy is an exciting new approach to treating acne. Below are just some of the benefits of light therapy:
- non-thermal and not painful
- can be applied on all skin types
- suitable for all ages – teenagers experiencing acne for the first time or older suffers
- safe to use during pregnancy
- can be applied to any part of the body affected by acne vulgaris
- no risk from tanning
- natural treatment and a replacement for creams and medications
- no mess as with drugs and creams
- doesn’t result in antibiotic resistance
- can be used alone or with other skin care treatments, although Lumie recommends first consulting GP or dermatologist
- can be used more than once
See the research section of the website for some examples of research about light therapy.
At Lumie, we’ve also held our own trials and are so confident in our product that we offer users a money back guarantee.